Offshore Oil and Gas operating companies worldwide seek to ensure that everyone travelling to one of their platforms have completed an appropriate offshore safety and emergency training course before being allowed to travel to their offshore asset. This training program is designed to meet the initial offshore safety and emergency response training requirements for personnel to the offshore oil and gas industry.
A qualified Sea Rescuer is a person who has successfully completed a training program that complies with Sea Survival and whose minimum training program requirements comply with those outlined in the recommended practice. Qualified Sea Survival Rescuer must periodically successfully complete refresher training to retain the classification to get BNSP certification.
- Exposure, Hypothermia and Drowning
- Life Saving Appliances and PPE
- Safe Transfer
- Man Over Board
- Practical Sea Survival Techniques
- Life Rafts
- Helicopter Rescue Simulation
- Vessel to TP transfer
- Menerapkan Peraturan dan Perundangan K3
- Menerapkan K3 di tempat kerja
- Penanggulangan keadaan darurat di laut
- Menggunakan Perlengkapan bertahan hidup di laut
- Menyelamatkan diri pada saat mendapat pertolongan
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut, Hubungi bagian marketing :