To provide participants with knowledge, skills and understanding of health and safety standard operating procedures, provide participants to respond the emergency situation appropriately, prepare their knowledge and skill for an emergency in offshore environment, provide participants to use safety equipment and provide the survival techniques in the open water.
On completion, participants expected to be able to demonstrate a competences in the theory and application of the following:
• Safety Induction
• Pre Test
• Introduction of Training
• Introduction of Basic Offshore Basic Safety Training
• General emergency and safety Introduction
• Basic First Aid technique to save live, prevent worsening and promote recovery.
• Principle of Basic Life Support – EAR, CPR, DR, ABC.
• Basic Life Support Practical
• All about Fire, theory, chemistry, anatomy, classification, caused, etc
• Action in case of fire
• Practical of fire fighting, using fire extinguishers, fire blanket, etc
• Offshore installation safety briefing, emergency situations, evacuations and escape methods
• Life raft management and maintenance
• Survival techniques in the open water
• Practical Session and Practical Assessment
• Post Test
• Review and Discussion
• Closing Training