This course introduces participants to the techniques, methods and problems associated with the launch, operation and recovery of fast rescue boats including rescue techniques for personnel in the water. It meets the requirements of the International Maritime Organisations (IMO) model course “1:24 Proficiency In Fast Rescue Boats”.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Maintain the fast rescue boat for operations
- Prepare fast rescue boat and crew for operations
- Take charge of a fast rescue boat
- Respond to boat, equipment and crew emergencies or malfunctions
- Locate and retrieve casualties
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut, Hubungi bagian marketing :